Monday, February 14, 2011

love makes the world go round

Happy Valentine's Day! Or as I like to say on this day--Happy VAL-day! :)

Though I do think Valentine's has turned into a commercialized day, I think it's important to remember and think about the people you love...today and every day. It's good to take the time and think about whether or not you are making your relationships a priority and if not, what could you be doing to strengthen those relationships?

There are a lot of people in my life whom I love. Family, friends, boyfriend, and so on. Of course my love for each of them is slightly different, but I still love them and hope they know that each and every one of them is important to me! And I have to remember that even though having diabetes is not always easy for ME, it's also not very easy on the people who love me. These are the people who worry about me, ask questions, show that they care, are supportive, and want the best for me and my health. I don't know where I would be without them as my support system, so I think this song is very appropriate. :)

("Song" is supposed to show up as a link when you hover over it, but just in case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7gckaJV-to)


4 comments: