Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good morning...please last!

I have to blog about this because the past few posts have felt pretty negative. I don't want to make it seem like diabetes is putting me into this depression (though lately I feel like it, I don't see diabetes as the sole reason).

Anyway. Must blog about this real quick because I woke up late and have to get my butt to work. Oopsy. Good thing my work hours are flexible.

I usually feel pretty good in the morning...it's probably when I usually feel my best, but it feels like it's been a while since I have woken up with so much energy. This is when I feel like my old self--upbeat, energetic and ready to face the day. Lately, I have a lost of my energy and positive attitude. I've felt rather crushed lately, so feeling so GREAT this morning reminds me I can still have this feeling. It's like when you are sick with a sore throat for a long time...after a couple days, you can barely remember what it's like to have your throat feel "normal." All you can think about is how much your throat hurts, how it sucks to not be able to swallow food normally, etc. Well, that's how I feel when I am feeling "sick". I don't mean sick with the flu, I mean dizzy, lightheaded, zero energy, fuzzy thinking, etc. It's hard NOT to focus on it when it takes over your body. Back to my anaology...once your throat feels normal again, you remember what it's like to have a functioning throat and it feels wonderful! Well, that's how I feel this morning: Wonderful! It's nice to fee like a "normal" functioning person. Now let's hope it lasts...!

No comments:

Post a Comment